Friday, July 29, 2011

The Wicked Truth

   I have read so many cam girl blogs lately. Yes I finally found some!!! After reading several it seems that a lot of girls have something that irritates them. I thought I didnt have anything that truly irritated me until now.
This guy took me to private and not that im complaining but he wanted me to dance for him for an HOUR!! There is only so many moves that I can do within that hour.Ya know?! After a while I felt like I was some kind of barbie doll. lol I also thought that I must be doing something wrong when in fact I think he just wanted me to dance FOREVER!! Hell its his money but at least tell me before so I can prepare with some water and maybe a tent.lol The guests dont bother me bc I have learned to ignore them. Im not sure this is proper cam girl etiquette but they are not paying for the private shows and mostly badger the girls, AND they cause mass hysteria sometimes.
   I have learned to look at this like a one woman business. I call the shots as to what I will and will not do and to always have a smile on my face. Also,I dont badger customers for shows. I think badgering for shows makes the model look like she is only in it for the money. There are many other ways to badger without letting the customers feel like they are being badgered. If you can catch my gist on that.
  Something that really does piss me off since. I am in a 'NON Nude" category. I looked up my category to see some of the other girls. I click on this girl and she is completely topless. For one thing in any cam modeling job you should not be naked at all until you go to private. Her boobs were right on show. This makes me mad bc all the girls that follow the rules and earn their money justly are just being shoved to the side. Although a triumphant moment was when I checked her ratings. Yeah 3.5. So obviously she isnt as accommodating as she thinks. Anybody else see this?

I must say something about my cam though before I get off to my busy day. I purchased a logitech c310h which is about 43 at walmart. I know a lot of cam girls swear by the logitech 9000 but I didnt want to splurge on something that I didnt know if I would keep doing. Trust me when I say that no matter what camera you buy you will make the money back. :) Not to mention that most of the guys that I have talked to can tell my measurements straight to the T. So in saying that I also notice that they kind of can guess where I purchased my lingerie. So I suggest going at least a step up for the first couple of weeks. Lingerie is not cheap!
  I purchased most of mine from a wholesale outlet but paid close attention to the details. I did not want to purchase something that "creaked" when I grabbed my boobs. Girls you know what im talkin bout! I think I got some pretty good deals and awesome feedback. Like any job my friends pay attention to your uniform. lol
Also a little word of advice. To keep your lingerie looking new and fresh. I have a little chest in my "work area" and the lingerie I buy for camming is ONLY used for camming. Needless to say im enjoying it a little to much or maybe its just my OCD kickin in. Good Luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment