Saturday, July 23, 2011

CAM Girl: Take Two

   I logged on feeling 100% ready for the next adventure. It was a horrible day and I felt like a big pick me up. Whats to say that some good booty poppin music, dancing, and complimenting guys cant be a great pick me up? I came prepared though. I tested out a couple of camera angles and watched myself on cam to make sure that it would be an awesome night of dirty talk. :D
   I got some odd requests which made me feel so relieved that I wouldnt be dancing around flashing my ass for 4 hours. I learned what a smoking fetish was. I know it was a willingness but didnt know what it entailed so Cam girls here is my learned experience so far.....
    Smoking fetish isnt uncommon there are many sights out there that cater to this. So basically this awesome guy comes in and asks if I could smoke. I agreed with so much curiosity that it could have knocked my lacy white panties off.
   He asked me to smoke while he got off. Thats all he wanted. For me to smoke this sexy cigarette. I threw in some dirty talk and compliments of my own. I wanted to please and it seemed like a lot of girls didnt get the gist of it. I do suggest if you do have a willingness setting of smoking to actually be a smoker. I lit up three cigarettes in a row which I never do but it was an awesome experience. I think he will return.. :D
    Google smoking fetish especially if you are in a nude category because smoking out your vagina may be a requirement. lol Research goes a long way I found out and it will make you more well rounded in "sex ed." Also it will help you not lose money in the long run bc if you dont understand your willingness setting they can take your money away.
    So Im hoping tonight will be night three and I am ready for the unusual. I may be a fetish girl but I am slowly finding out that I like the unusual. It makes a night more interesting. :D
   I told three important people in my life about what im doing and they seem fine with it.
So cam girls have you ever told anybody that threatened your career or was not okay with it?
Stay tuned for tonights adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment