Sunday, August 7, 2011

Cam Girl Migraine

   This weekend did not turn out how I wanted it to but it was still very nice all the same. I have the most precious supportive family ever. They purchased me some clothes so that I could wear to my demoted job and brought me food. Its nice to be surrounded by the people I love.
  I am damned determined to get out of this financial rut one way or another. Number one is to catch up on my house payment that is threatening me over being a payment late. So this week I will have to make up for not being able to cam my normal hours on Friday or Saturday. I just cant believe how everything has turned out to be so shitty but camming has been a great oppurtunity.
 On a happier note. I have a few regulars which always makes me happy bc I know what they want. When I get my recent check I will be on the lookout for some new lingerie which always makes them happy. :) Not to mention it makes me want to jump online ASAP for a loooong night of camming. Am I the only one that like the compliments? lol
  I have a migraine coming on. I know its from camming tonight with the lights in my face. Sucks but when I got on I was sent into PVT right away. lol  Good lighting helps out a lot. I purchased some shop lights a while ago for some short videos I did but I dont know if 150 watts of power will be good for my brain. :D

Well I am going to stop rambling and being all boring!!

Good Night!!
Muah!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment